The following reduced fees are provided for individuals and families who have high health insurance deductibles, HSA plans (Health Savings Account), or who do not have health insurance. Discounted fees are offered to those who pay by cash, check, or health savings account card payment at the time that treatment is provided since this reduces the overhead and additional paperwork, time, and labor that is necessary for health insurance filing. Insurance billing can still be filed for those with high deductibles and HSA plans in order to reduce the outstanding deductible. Credit or debit cards are also accepted for time of service payment but an additional service charge will be added for this type of payment. Fees/prices are now provided by length of treatment time instead of per service charges which can be confusing.
Payment at time of service pricing
- 15 minutes - $36 ($1 discount w/ cash or check payment = $35)
- 30 minutes - $55 ($5 discount w/ cash or check payment = $50)
- 45 minutes - $85 ($5 discount w/ cash or check payment = $80)
- 60 minutes - $105 ($5 discount w/ cash or check payment = $100)
* First visit charge ($90) - includes consultation, exam, and treatment - 45min to 1 hour duration.
* For those who have insurance and have met the yearly deductible, insurance contract prices will apply. More information>>
Treatment choices include:
- Chiropractic adjustment - Regional (5 – 10 min) addresses areas of neck & back pain/discomfort
- Chiropractic adjustment – Complete (15 min) addresses entire spine to ensure proper joint range of motion and to discover problem areas that are currently non-symptomatic)
- Regional spinal area massage (5 – 30 min) Patient will be clothed in most cases. Can include deep pressure, deep tissue massage, gentle soft tissue kneading, soft tissue stretching, etc.
- Roller mechanical massage/traction table (5 – 15 min) Patient clothed. The entire back is mechanically massaged by rollers to provide pain relief, increase spinal joint range of motion, and to prepare the spine for Chiropractic adjustment.
- Electric muscle stimulation (5 – 10 min per area needed/requested) Used for pain relief, relief of muscle spasm, and increases blood flow to an injured area to speed healing.
- Ultrasound Therapy (5 - 10 min per area needed/requested) Used to help speed tissue injury healing such as for sprains/strains, pain relief, scar tissue reduction, and deep heating.
- Stretching and/or weight bearing exercises (5 – 30 min) Includes instruction/demonstration for patient to perform at home and/or one-on-one in office exercises.
- Cervical spine (neck) manual traction (5 min) Traction/stretching is applied to the cervical spine that provides pain relief, joint mobilization, and disc decompression. Also is effective to increase spinal nerve root spacing that may provide relief for numbness and tingling in the shoulder, arms, hands, and fingers.
- Lumbar spine (low back) manual traction/stretching/mobilization (10 – 25 min) - Traction/stretching is applied to the lumbar spine that provides pain relief, joint mobilization, and disc decompression. Also is effective to increase spinal nerve root spacing that may provide relief for numbness and tingling in the glutes, legs, feet, and toes.
- Office consultation – (5 – 45 min) Required on initial patient visit and includes consultation, assessment, and patient exam in order to diagnose patient problems. The consultation time may also be used for second opinion advice concerning scheduled surgery or treatment being received elsewhere for current problems. Consultation will also be needed for imaging explanation/review for X-ray or MRI results.